STK is proud to be one of just a handful of companies on the biologic landscape to focus its R&D efforts exclusively on developing botanical-based solutions (BBS) such as botanical pesticides. STK introduces Timorex gold, Timorex Act and Dekel.
Botanicals pesticides Are Better
- Non-Toxic: Botanicals typically contain a powerful mode of action that can hinder the growth and development of a pest, limit its ability to reproduce, or affect its ecology – with very low toxicity.
- Well-made: The rich structural diversity of natural derivatives, as compared to the limited molecular scaffoldings used in organic chemistry, provide useful structures for developing new classes of botanical-based pesticides.
- Synergistic: Botanical formulations are stable and easier to combine with traditional synthetic chemical products allowing for more effective blended products and more diverse spraying programs
- Naturally compatible: Botanical-based solutions (BBS) have a broader mechanism of action than other biologic solutions. They combine naturally with a plant, enabling a wider spectrum of targets, applications and usage
- Simple: Botanicals are easier to handle in terms of packaging, shelf-life and product stability
- Earth-friendly: Most bio agriculture products are considered to have stronger prospects for environmental safety, biodegradability and renewability.